After reading this, if you still have any doubt, please knock at hola(at)unwhite.com
Our stickers can be applied to a full range of surfaces (walls, ceilings, windows, doors, furniture…) just be sure to avoid humid areas, let a new painted wall get completely dry, and avoid brick walls or rough surfaces.
Also remember our stickers are removable and won’t leave residues, but this is a question of time, the longer the sticker is placed, the stronger the fixing, and so on.
Notice our blackboard stickers have a stronger adhesive, so be more cautious when applying them!
Think carefully where to place your sticker before starting. In case this is a sticker that requires to compose, cut the pieces apart and plan its layout and the right order for mounting.
1.On a flat surface with the translucent side (transfer) facing up, press the transfer on the sticker using a cloth.
2.Place it with the transfer facing down and carefully remove the supporting paper, check the sticker stays on the transfer.
3.Holding the transfer, stick it on a wall.
3.b. Press it carefully until it is properly adhered.
4.Remove the transfer from the top edge pressing with your hands on the wall.
In case your sticker doesn’t have a transfer paper. Remove it from its supporting paper, position it and follow step 3b.
On very smooth surfaces (glass, lacquered furniture, doors…) we recommend to spray the adhesive side of the sticker with water and a bit of soap once the supporting paper is removed.
BY NIEVES CONTRERAS
At UNWHITE we want you to carry your stickers with love. That’s why our packages are not more than a meter wide and height. We thought it would be quite uncomfortable. So you’ll find your new PANEL PIZARRA in several pieces.
Nieves Contreras designed it, and proposed this current distribution. And we loved it! Here is the layout for you to set your PANEL PIZARRA as intended, but feel free. Be creative. Please, cut the parts below and play to find your perfect layout.
Maintenance: Wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Odosdesign designed this sticker, and proposed this current distribution. And we loved it! Here is the layout for you to set your AUTUMN as intended, but feel free. Be creative. Please, cut the parts below and play to find your perfect layout.
At UNWHITE we want you to carry your stickers with love. That’s why our packages are not more than a meter wide and height. We thought it would be quite uncomfortable.
Within this package there are 2 football/soccer goals. First, cut them apart. Then, cut all the parts of one PORTERIA and lay them to match this composition.
BY IVÁN EXPÓSITO
1. Remove one PHOTO CORNER from its support.
2. Follow the dashed-cut line to fold the small triangle onto the big one on their adhesive side.
3. Press from the folding to the edge. Now both triangles are overlapped.
4. Use 4 PHOTO CORNERS to hold and frame your mother in law’s pictures.
BY MARC LIGOS
A brief instruction for your new SO COOL: overlaps the start and end of each portion.
BY IVÁN EXPÓSITO
These are a few guidelines to prepare your WALLPOCKETS.
1. place it on a flat surface.
2. remove the sticker from its support (use it on the next steps).
3. carefully place the sticker with it’s adhesive side facing up.
4. fold the sticker following the dashed-cut line and stick it on itself from the folding to the opposite edge using a plastic ruler or a clean cloth. Do it slow and carefully.
5. once completed, remove it from the support.
6. now you can stick it to the wall, allow space for those little things you want.